EURAFRI Networking is based on different digital and face-to-face elements for successful business networking. We at EURAFRI do think that handling the tools for networking should not be a burden for the users, instead using the tools should be fun and easy. Our founders are proven security experts and digital privacy fans and the result is a secure, encrypted communication without possibility for data-miners to read and evaluate conversations and data. We want to protect our members communication.
EURAFRI consists out of the following elements:
- The membership management area https://MM.EURAFRI.com
- The members only https://FORUM.EURAFRI.com
- The secure optionally end-to-end encrypted messenger based on Riot.im/Matrix.org
- recurring Face-to-Face Meetings organized by EURAFRI District Leaders and Ambassadors
This part of the website is information and tutorial in the same way. For non-members it shows the great way of networking and for members it shows how to work with the different elements.
The different elements are explained on a separate page each to make reading easier:
A final statement in regards of data-mining messengers and freemail providers.
Please protect the privacy of other members and use the forum and Riot Messenger only for communication. If you use email please do not send unencrypted emails which makes it possible for server operators to evaluate the content of your messages. Using public free messengers or email operated by a single company is against “Netiquette” in business communication.
- Use the EURAFRI Forum for long term available posts.
- Use secure, decentralized, free and Open Source Riot Messenger for communication. Enable end-to-en encryption in every room, except public chats. Every EURAFRI Member has a secure account on the EURAFRI server connected to the Matrix network.
- Use secure freemail providers like https://protonmail.com or https://www.tutanota.com if you are unable to operate your own mail server for business and have to relay on freemail providers.
Avoid using data-miners and other non privacy oriented software for business. We do not care what you use outside of doing business with EURAFRI members, but please respect the privacy and do not hand out unencrypted data or emails to 3rd parties. Thank you very much for protecting other members with these steps. Business communication and data must be protected from the eyes of non involved parties.