The EURAFRI.COM Project (Press release)
EURAFRI is an non-profit organization based in Austria. The idea to build a network of African and European entrepreneurs, startups and enterprises was in the head of founder Karl since a long time.
Since his first visit in Africa as young boy in 1978 he was fascinated from this country and the people living there. Now, decades later it is time to build a bridge between people from both regions to create or enhance business and give locals additional jobs. Based on Karl’s experience over nearly 40 years EURAFRI will be specialized in IT and IoT startups, enterprises and projects.
Karl, who startet in the IT and consulting business in 1980 founded CTS GMBH (https://cts.at) in 1985. CTS GMBH is very successful and Karl still owns 100% of the shares. Karl has a very interesting network of contacts in different countries and worked with his CTS GMBH in the fields of
- CEO & CIO Coaching
- Corporate rehabilitation and insolvency consulting
- Dirty jobs as part of restructuring
- Real Estates deals (buy and sell)
- IT Infrastructur / Network
- IT Security – Firewalls, Virusprotection, Email Security, Appliances
- HA Solutions, Servermirroring, Auto Failover
- VPN Solutions
- Multi OS Rollouts – FreeBSD Unix, Linux, Windows
- Asterisk VOIP (Voice over IP) including encrypted telephony
- Network Monitoring
- Webhosting, E-Commerce Solutions
- Virtualization for small and mid sized companies
- Open Source Software
EURAFRI is glad that also Markus with over 20 years experience in the IT industry, Claus long term entrepreneur living Spain and Helga our CFO with over 30 years experience joined the core team of EURAFRI.
We will introduce the full core team later on this site.
The project will focus on creating new friends and business partners, business opportunities, projects, jobs and a better and more successful life for our members.
Karl never took any grants from governments or near governments or political parties placed organizations and so will EURAFRI only work with the membership fees and donations of our members. It is a clear sign that EURAFRI should be fully independent from political leverage.
Eventually EURAFRI and its members will be more successful if the organization is independent and non-profit.
African Entrepreneurs and Startups will benefit from EURAFRI membership as mentioned below.
- finding new friends and business partners is always a benefit for everybody.
- getting help of professional consultants and business professionals within the EURAFRI members and the core team.
- African Startups will have the chance to find new customers and/or investors to grow their business in Africa.
- being able to attend our planned events will furthermore get you in touch with new friends and possible partners or investors.
- you will benefit of the networks and experience of the core team and other members. At EURAFRI we want to get people together leading to more success for everybody
- there will be opportunities to receive orders from EU companies which can be done locally in Africa. This will create new jobs there and furthermore grow the business of the entrepreneur or startup.
- workspaces we plan to setup in Africa will help to build up required infrastructure and Internet connectivity for Startups. Furthermore a workspace is a networking area for its own and will create more opportunities and events to meet friends!
- eventually all members should benefit from membership and after EURAFRI grows up to the size Karl is dreaming of, EURAFRI will be an members only community where all members benefits in some way.
Our European Members will love their new opportunities and possible outsourcing possibilities. Within the EU there is a huge request for IT and IoT staff, freelancers or external companies. Main problem for outsourcing and finding new partners handling the projects for the European members is to find the right partners or entrepreneurs.
Members of EURAFRI are ablet o get in direct contact with our African based members and do business with them. EURAFRI does not take any commissions or payments except the membership fee and attending fee for planned events. Everything else is up to you and we support you as much as possible.
But there is not only outsourcing. If you find new friends and possible partners at EURAFRI there will be investment possibilities, possible expansion into a new market, using the planned workspaces and a lot more!
Our core team is very experience in working with friends and partners in other countries and areas. We know that fear of loosing money is a huge point to not start business with foreign partners. Because we really know this, we plan to setup some escrow service in the way that the buyer or investor pays in the money and if everybody satisfies the conditions the money are paid out. In case of problems the escrow service will play the arbitrator. We are working on the escrow part.
Putting it all together there will be possibilities to find new friends, partners and investment possibilities. Outsourcing of projects, creating startups within the workspaces and a lot more will be possible.
We are working hard to grow fast and be able to complete all steps as soon as possible!
There is always the possibility to send us an e-mail at email@example.com
We prefer to communicate via the free, secure and open source https://riot.im messenger. Contact @karl:matrix.ctseuro.com or @markus:matrix.ctseuro.com to get invited to the community rooms. For Tox.chat P2P messenger please ask for our IDs.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if Riot.IM is a problem for you. PGP is recommended for e-mail encryption. We do not love unencrypted e-mails. PGP encryption works on all modern e-mail clients. The public key for the support address is here: PGP KEY: https://eurafri.com/keys/supportateurafricom.pub
In very urgent cases and for huge donations we are available at +43 5 7676 7676 in case you need to talk to somebody. Please note this is for vip members, donations and core team only! We work on one extensions per core team member.