About the EURAFRI.com Non-Profit Project
EURAFRI.com is an Non-Profit - European - African Bridge - for IT / IoT Entrepreneurs and Startups. Networking without borders will create opportunities, jobs, new business and business contacts and more! Connecting European Investors, Business Angels, Enterprises and Entrepreneurs with African Entrepreneurs and Startups to create successful business, workspaces and local jobs in Africa. Specialized in IT and IoT! The founders of non-profit organization EURAFRI has more then 100 years of experience in business consulting, IT and IoT and worked successful in 15 countries. The project will focus on creating new friends and business partners, business opportunities, projects, jobs and a better and more successful life for our members. All without any commissions if our members do business with other members. EURAFRI.com is funded by memberships and donations only.
We are looking for you!
Take you chance as (f/m) volunteer at EURAFRI.com
EURAFRI just has started and all members including the core-team are working as volunteer for the project. As usual non-profit organisations are unable to offer paid jobs during startup time, but taking the chance as region manager to help the project grow will offer a lot of opportunities and if you are successful great chances within EURAFRI in the future. As region manager you are the first getting in contact with new business contacts, investors, startups and opportunities to success. Furthermore full-time jobs of the future will be recruited mostly out of already trusted volunteer members. All region managers helps the project as Honorary member. Honorary members do not pay any membership fee. EURAFRI has a donation program based on the membership fees of the area to help region managers to grow their community.
Region Managers Responsibility
- Build up a local community of members adding value to the EURAFRI project
- Organize local „Meet-Me“ events within the assigned area
- Design or contribute to EURAFRI programs
- Set long and short term strategies for an assigned area
- Oversee the activities of the organization’s services and events in a particular area
- Design campaigns and programs
- Establish and maintain channels between EURAFRI members
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
To be considered for the position of region manager, there are certain skills required:
- Ability to design and effectively implement both short-term and long-term strategies
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational strategies and techniques
- An average level degree of creativity
- Possession of good networking capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent motivational skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Ability to be flexible and to multitask
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision at all
- Ability to establish objectives for teams
- Excellent Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Understanding of basic economic and business concepts
Take your chance!
We look forward to you application as region manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you are already on Riot.im messenger feel free to contact @karl:matrix.ctseuro.com to discuss this opportunity!